We care about your privacy
What we collect
We collect the following information:
• Student name
• Parent/Guardian name
• Contact information including email address
If you choose to use the mymathsjourney.com, you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
• We do not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this document or without prior approval.
What we do with the information we gather
The Personal Information that we collect and load securely into our website is used within the scope of the mymathsjourney.com and your child’s school.
The information gathered will be used but not restricted to the following reasons:
• Users of the Mymathsjourney.com website will log in (using a username and password) both at home and from school to use the Service
• The email addresses provided will be used to receive informative emails about the performance and the website in general
• Mymathsjourney.com Team has full access to the information noted above to gather data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please note that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and although we are taking all measures necessary to ensure data confidentiality, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may, from time to time employ third-party companies and individuals to perform Service-related services; or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.They will perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. These third parties might have access to your Personal Information. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Controlling your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email on email@example.com.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Personal Information submitted by you via the contact us page will not be added to our customer databases and we request it simply so that we can respond to you about your query.
All of the content contained on the mymathsjourney.com is edited, checked, and verified for accuracy as much as it is possible to do so. However, we cannot guarantee either its accuracy or the safety of any external links it might contain. The mymathsjourney.com, as well as its owners and contributing authors can therefore not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our site.
The terms of using the Website of the mymathsjourney.com applies to all site visitors and users. A user may be stopped and or prohibited from using the website if this user violates the terms of using the site or if there are reasons to believe that a user has breached the terms and conditions of using the site.
Users may not violate or attempt to violate the rules and procedures applied for site protection including but not limited to:
1. Access to data that aren't meant to be provided to this user; or the unauthorized access to a server or account.
2. Attempt to interfere in services provided to any user, host or network including but not limited to putting a virus on the website, overloading or flooding the website, sending advertisements to the website or flooding it with e-mails or crashing it.
3. Users may not copy, reproduce, distribute, re-publish, download, enlist, include or broadcast any content from the website in any form.
Should you have any further questions, concerns, or queries about these Terms and Conditions, or if you encounter difficulties while navigating and using the site, please contact us at: